Alcoholic Drinks Purchase
Age Verification for Sake and other alcoholic drinks Purchase
Certain items available on Yutaka shop are age restricted. By placing an order for one of these items, you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over.
These items must be used responsibly and appropriately. Without prejudice to the generality of the Conditions below, Tazaki Foods Limited adopts the following CHALLENGE 25 policy at all its delivery: You must be 18 or over to buy alcohol.
You must not buy alcohol on behalf of under 18's. We apply a "Challenge 25" policy to all delivery orders. We will not supply if the person receiving orders appears under the age of 25.
We take our responsibility in relation to the sale of age restricted items extremely seriously. Valid photographic ID and a signature of the recipient will be required upon delivery for all customers. Delivery to a neighbour is not available for these items.
If the recipient is not yet 18 years of age or over, and can't show valid photo identification, the item will be returned to Tazaki Foods Limited for re-delivery. If your order is being delivered to a commercial address or residential apartment block, the receptionist, concierge, or mail room attendant receiving your parcel, must provide a valid photo ID, showing they are aged 18 or over. If they can't, the parcel will be returned to Tazaki Foods Limited for redelivery.
Photo identification accepted by Tazaki Foods Limited:
- A passport
- A European Union (photocard) driving licence
- Ministry of Defence Form 90 (a defence identity card issued to serving military)
- National Identity card issued by European Union Member State (other than the United Kingdom), and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A biometric immigration document (issued by The Home Office to individuals going through different stages of the immigration process as a residence permit)
- A photographic identity card bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram
- A concessionary bus pass (issued by a local authority in the United Kingdom)