You can cancel or amend your order after placing an online order before dispatch. If you need to cancel or amend your orders after payment, please email us through the website via https://shop.yutaka.london/ja/pages/contact-us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to cancel or correct where possible. In cases where your order has been processed and already passed to our delivery partners, unfortunately we are unable to cancel your order.
YUTAKA Shop operates a returns policy in accordance with the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations / UK Distance Selling Regulations allowing you to return any item within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. Please note that any postage costs incurred when returning your items during this period will be at your own cost, unless the item is damaged, or was sent in error. If an order was placed with a promotional discount on postage, this may affect your refund amount if your total spend is no longer above the delivery offer requirements.
This policy does not extend to any items which have been opened or had their seal broken, perishable items (such as frozen, chilled, bakery, meat, fish or vegetable items), and also does not include the refund of services carried out by Tazaki Foods Limited as part of your contract (e.g. handling costs). Items must be returned in pristine and resalable condition. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
After the 14 day period we will be more than happy to accept items for return in any of the following cases:
- The item was found to be damaged or faulty. We will either replace the item or give you a full refund (including postage costs). Please state which option you would prefer. If you require a replacement, we will wait to receive the faulty item from you before dispatching a new one. Please note that a refund is only applicable within the first 30 days after purchase. After this time, we will only attempt to repair or supply a replacement item.
- The item was incorrectly supplied. If we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order, a full refund (including postage costs) will be given.
- It must be in pristine and resalable condition.
- It must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery note or receipt as refunds will only be provided to the original purchaser.
While we are very careful when we pack the boxes, delicate items can occasionally get damaged during transit. If you have received any damaged items, please accept our apologies and contact us as soon as possible so we can arrange a refund or to resend the item.
Missing or Incorrect Items
If you find that any item(s) are missing from your order:
- Please first carefully check the full contents of your parcel. Some smaller items may be hidden within the packaging.
- If you still cannot find your missing item(s), please contact us immediately so that we can arrange either a refund for your missing item or to send a replacement.
If you have received an incorrect item(s) please contact us immediately so that we can send the correct item(s).
- We may ask you to return the incorrect item(s). If this is the case we will cover any return postage costs.
Refunds on promotional items
Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected. Once we have taken the payment for your order and dispatched all the items, we are not able to offer refunds for any discounted items with limited expiry dates.
If you have not received an order placed with us, please contact us within 30 days from the date the order was placed. After 30 days you will not be entitled to a refund.
Items supplied to customers should be returned in their original packaging to:
Tazaki Foods Limited,
12 Innova Way
Please make sure you contact us before returning any item. Any item returned without our knowledge can potentially be refused. Please also note that the items remain your property until we have received them. You are therefore responsible for your goods while they are in transit to us. For your own protection we recommend using a secure recorded delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery
Provided the conditions above are met Tazaki Foods Limited will refund the item(s), and postage where applicable.
Please note that returns are accepted at the discretion of Tazaki Foods Limited. If any goods returned do not adhere to the above policy, then we reserve the right to impose a charge proportionate with the costs of processing the items re-sale.
Refunds will be given in the same tender type as the original payment. Please allow 28 days (in addition to the delivery time) for the return and refund to be processed.